2010/06/23

Day 1 - Bad Start

There we go. Before I start this is how I'm going to keep writing. First a journalish nonsense that probably you won't care about


My first day. I had to sleep 2 hours but I slept for 3.5 hours. I guess I need more noisy alarm clocks. Oversleeping on my first nap. It sucks but it's not really a big hole in my indestructible iron will. The reason was my first oversleep was "just 5 more minutes". But I gotta act like I have an iron will if you know what I mean. On the other hand I don't feel sleepy. Also on my second nap, my eyelids were closing and I couldn't stop it. I had to keep my eyelids open using my hands. This lasted for like 5-10 minutes. At the final (sixth) nap I felt awesome.
And just a brief part about my day in general.
Summary
Mental performance: 10 - same as monophasic
Physical performance: 10 - same as monophasic
Social performance: 10 - same as monophasic
Alertness: 9 - Maybe a little sleepy
Will: 10 - Bring it on!
Total hours slept: 3.5 hours

I guest that doesn't need any explanation. But I'll tell them about too
Mental performance inculdes things like reading, creativity, learning
Physical performance is about activites like jogging, swimming, fine motor skills
Alertness means how awake I am. Don't confuse it with physical. If physical is high but alertness is low it means I could jog but if I stop I just sleep very quickly.
Will speaks for itself. If it's zero it means I'm giving up or changing schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment