2010/06/24

Day 2 - Getting Better

I couldn't sleep for first 3 naps. But I think slept at 3. nap (8:40). Also at the 4. and 5. But it's not really clear. At the last nap I slept for 2 hours.

I tried this "Isochronic Tones" thingy today. At my 3. 4. and 5. nap I think that's what helped me get up. First I listened to a tone named "Sleep" after that "Adreline Rush" and I think "Adreline Rush" really did wake me up.

http://www.iso-tones.com/tones.html

Summary
Mental performance: 9 - I was confused after my last nap. I'm feeling groggy now.
Physical performance: 8 - got tired easily this morning when I was walking.
Social performance: 10
Alertness: 6 - Very groggy and sleepy
Will: 10 - My overslept only left me wanting to fight more.
Total hours slept: 2.5

I will start sleeping on chairs now. Since I'm sleepy falling asleep isn't really a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment