2010/06/29

Day 7 - End of Week

My second biggest oversleep. I slept at my chair and overslept at my 4:40 AM nap and woke up at 7 AM. I couldn't fall asleep at other naps (I tried sleeping on a chair). Also I tried sleeping on a bed to fall asleep easily and overslept at 8:40 PM and woke up at 12:30 AM. So I slept for 6 hours and 10 minutes. That's not my longest. But when I was monophasic I was sleeping for like 12 hours so this isn't that big to me.




It's end of the week. Let's take a look.
As you can see whenever I slept a good ammount of hours (2 hours) I always oversleep next day. To avoid this I will be more careful when I sleep well. This week was like preparation period. I will reduce my oversleeps next week. Wish me luck!

Mental: 10 - Sleepy but I can read books easily. I got a lot of reading done these days
Physical: 10
Social: 7
Alertness: [6 after first nap] [9 after last nap]
Will: 8
Total hours slept: 6 hours 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment