2010/06/27

Day 4 - Fatality

I slept on my comfy chair at 1:40 and rolled into my bed which is quite far away from my chair and slept until 7:15. Not much to say I guess.

Mental: 10
Physical: 10
Social: 7 - Oversleeping makes me angry
Alertness: 10
Will: 9 - I have 2.5 months to succeed. I will do it one way or another.
Total hours slept: 6 hours 45 minutes

I guess it's time to tell the way I sleep monophasicly.
When I was monophasic I slept for 10 hours each day. If I have an exam I sleep for 7 hours and take a nap at class. I take naps if we don't have any lessons. If we have I just microsleep until the day is over. At weekends I sleep for 12 hours. To change this weekend-laziness, I tried sleeping at 12 and didn't set any alarms to see if I was going to wake up early myself. It didn't work. It doesn't matter when I sleep. I slept at 12 AM and get up at 12 PM. I slept at 3 AM and get up at 1 PM. I slept at 5 AM and get up at 2 PM. I sleep for 12 hours at weekends because I don't want to leave a warm, comfy bed and throw myself into cold, ruthless world. Sometimes I just be like "Oh shit, another boring, monotous and stressful day is starting. I better wait in my bed until this is over" I cover all my body and my head with blanket and draw the curtain. But I'm not in depression. These are just my low-days. In my high-days I go out and live the life. But I had a lot of low-days past months. I had so much things to do I was multi-tasking like crazy.

And now I'm sick of it. I'm sick of spending an hour or two in the bed to fall asleep. I'm sick of waking up at the midday. I'm sick of feeling sleepy at day and feeling energetic at night. I'm fucking sick of my delayed sleep phase syndrome shit. If this doesn't work I'm gonna take sleeping pills or something. I said my will is 9, but it's 10 now. I'm declaring war on my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment